Lombardi Undersea LLC has been in the business of underwater intervention for over 25 years, providing products and services across numerous diving fields - inshore construction, engineering, utility infrastructure, harbor services, husbandry, scientific exploration, marine science, aquaculture, marine harvesting, prospecting, and other working environments.
Our proven niche is in developing and applying tools and technologies that make diving more efficient, cost-effective, and viewed as a more valuable tool. This often requires cross-bridging techniques from industrial and academic settings and at times navigating complex or conflicting regulatory requirements. When in the field, our diving program operations are modeled after the Code of Practice for Occupational Diving published by the Marine Technology Society to ensure the highest standards and attention to safety are met.
Together with our partners, we've developed items from as simple as lighting and camera systems, specimen collectors, and routine diver dress, to as complex as our own life support. Our approach is to offer economical solutions that are simple but robust - everything we offer has evolved through practical demonstrated experience working underwater.
This site lists items for sale that have found some consumer market success, though is far from our full portfolio - we often produce short runs to test the market, so our consumer offerings may vary from time to time. We stock components and assemblies for design/build integrated systems for several diving modes. The types of projects we're involved with include:
- custom rebreather assemblies and modifications
- non-invasive ventilation testing and research
- underwater habitat development
- life systems integration
- custom subsea camera and lighting systems
- custom tooling for manned and unmanned vehicles
- custom pneumatic and hydraulic hose or tool assemblies
- subsea power supplies
Lombardi Undersea LLC provides consulting services across multiple occupational diving sectors. These services include:
- occupational diving compliance
- project/program development & management
- strategic planning, bid, and proposal preparation
- expert testimony & SME consultation
- contract research & development
- health & safety gap analysis
- on-site safety assessments
- safe practices manuals and procedures development
Together with multiple partners, our capabilities are constantly evolving to meet customer demands including:
- PCB design
- small parts prototyping
- potted electrical & pneumatic assemblies
- light plastics and metals fabrication
- MIG/TIG/Arc welding
- fiberglass repairs and custom molding
- pressure testing to 500psi
- HP cylinder fills to 4000psi (CGA Grade E air, oxygen, nitrox, mixed-gas)
Why work with us?
We reinvest heavily into community activities through a unique partnership with Ocean Opportunity Inc., a 501(c)3 not for profit organization.