Lombardi Undersea LLC is pleased to offer contract Research, Development, Technology, & Engineering (RDTE) services. We have light in-house production capabilities, work with a network of reputable suppliers and partners to scale solutions when needed, and excel in project management to accomplish project goals.
Our products and services target a unique industry cross-sector at the interplay of commercial diving with technical diving with respiratory care/management with subsea robotics:
- custom rebreather assemblies and modifications
- non-invasive ventilation testing and research
- systems integration
- custom camera and lighting systems
- custom tooling for manned and unmanned vehicles
- subsea power supplies
- PCB design
- small parts prototyping
- vacuum forming
- potted electrical & pneumatic assemblies
- light plastics and metals fabrication
- MIG/TIG/Arc welding
- fiberglass repairs and custom molding
- pressure testing to 500psi
- HP cylinder fills to 4000psi (CGA Grade E air, oxygen, nitrox, mixed-gas)
Most of our work is to meet internal needs, however occasionally we produce short product or subassembly runs to test commercial waters with our partners.
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss custom work.