Diver weight and utility harness design has been well proven in the field for over 20 years.
- 4" wide reinforced chassis provides a comfortable buffer for hard lead weights resting on your hips
- All stainless hardware is used for a lifetime of service
- 4 low positioned d-rings for tools
- stainless steel buckles at the shoulders allow for easy ditching. To ditch, release the buckles, and slide the entire system down from beneath your safety harness or BC
- All of the webbing is supplied on the long side to provide plenty of room for personal adjustment.
- Pre-placed holes for personal strap adjustments.
- Accepts standard bullet or block weights on 2” webbing
- Weights can be added at the waist, and/or on the shoulder straps
- Provides exceptional base for alternate dive configurations - side mount, no mount, sump diving, hookah, etc.
Note: This IS NOT a load-bearing safety harness. It is a weight and utility harness to be worn in conjunction with a safety harness when required.