Lombardi Undersea LLC has been in the business of advanced diving for over 20 years. Our products and services target a unique industry cross-sector at the interplay of commercial diving with technical diving with respiratory care/management with subsea robotics. Our niche is in developing specialized tools and techniques that make complex (by way of technical or regulatory complexity) human interventions more efficient, cost-effective, and viewed as a valuable tool within both industrial and academic settings.
We have developed items from as simple as lighting and camera systems, specimen collectors, and routine diver dress, to as complex as our own life support.
This site lists items for sale that have found some consumer market success, and is far from our full portfolio. We produce limited runs of these specialized items with our partners, and maintain a small inventory. As we research and develop new tools, we often produce short runs to test the market, so our consumer product portfolio may vary from time to time.
We reinvest heavily into evolving advanced diving technology and techniques through a unique partnership with Ocean Opportunity Inc., a 501(c)3 not for profit organization.
Our Middletown, Rhode Island facility is constantly evolving to meet customer demands and expand our internal capabilities. We can provide expertise and services in the following Research, Development, Technology, & Engineering (RDTE) areas:
- custom rebreather assemblies and modifications
- non-invasive ventilation testing and research
- life systems integration
- custom subsea camera and lighting systems
- custom tooling for manned and unmanned vehicles
- custom pneumatic and hydraulic hose assemblies
- subsea power supplies
- PCB design
- small parts prototyping
- potted electrical & pneumatic assemblies
- light plastics and metals fabrication
- MIG/TIG/Arc welding
- fiberglass repairs and custom molding
- pressure testing to 500psi
- HP cylinder fills to 4000psi (CGA Grade E air, oxygen, nitrox, mixed-gas)