Helmet/Hooded CPAP kit for Non-Invasive Ventilation
This Hood/Helmet+CPAP (HPAP) kit is a complete packaged set to enable Hooded Positive Airway Pressure (HPAP) ventilation treatment techniques.
The kit is ideally suited for austere settings where more sophisticated equipment may not be available. and includes all hardware and consumables to administer hooded/helmet ventilation according to specified protocols.
Additional sets of consumables are available in 30-patient sets to specifically meet the procurement recommendations of the World Health Organization for Covid-19 preparedness.
A portion of each purchase benefits ongoing research in the helmet based ventilation field. Contact us for a quote.
- Includes one Subsalve Oxygen Treatment Hoods
- Includes one positive air pressure device
- Includes basic patient and system monitoring
- Includes oxygen titration inlet
- Includes consumables
- Includes instructional line card for system use
- Kit hardware plus one set of consumables fits within the supplied weatherproof case.
- Additional consumables are packaged separately
- Oxygen Hood Line Card
- Interactive Training from Ambifi:
- Circum Vent Protocol
- AAMI End User Disclosures for VAH
- WHO Interim Technical Guidelines
The US FDA has authorized the supplied primary components for emergency use in healthcare settings to treat patients during the COVID-19 pandemic, and have been added to Appendix B of the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
- This device has not been FDA cleared or approved
- This device has been authorized by FDA under an EUA
- This device is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of ventilators, ventilator tubing connectors, and ventilator accessories under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Fact Sheet for Patients
Now shipping sample orders purchased online, or please request a quote from: