HPAP Teaching Kit - coming soon!
Helmet CPAP (hCPAP) techniques gained visibility during the Covid-19 pandemic as an important and effective mode to manage respiratory distress, offering distinct advantages:
1. Improved patient tolerance (vs masks)
2. Versatility to deliver optimum PEEP and FiO2 using a variety of flow sources
3. Containment of aerosolized virus or secretions
This kit includes the required fittings, filters, tubing, and adapters to train practitioners on 3 simple hCPAP techniques:
1. hCPAP using a CPAP machine
2. hCPAP using wall gasses
3. hCPAP using a high flow HPAP Venturi
Instructional guidance documentation is provided within the kit, and illustrates proper setups, flow rates, oxygen titration charts, and provides additional considerations for effective treatments.
Note: this kit is intended for educational or instructional purposes only. All included components are produced from FDA compliant materials.