Lombardi Undersea LLC offers contract Research, Development, Technology, & Engineering (RDTE) services. We have light in-house production capabilities, and work with a network of suppliers and partners to scale solutions when needed.
Our products and services target a unique industry cross-sector at the interplay of commercial diving with technical diving with respiratory care/management with subsea robotics:
- custom rebreather assemblies and modifications
- non-invasive ventilation testing and research
- life systems integration
- custom camera and lighting systems
- custom tooling for manned and unmanned vehicles
- subsea power supplies
- PCB design
- small parts prototyping
- vacuum forming
- potted electrical & pneumatic assemblies
- light plastics and metals fabrication
- MIG/TIG/Arc welding
- fiberglass repairs and custom molding
- pressure testing to 500psi
- HP cylinder fills to 4000psi (CGA Grade E air, oxygen, nitrox, mixed-gas)
Most of our RDTE work is to meet internal project needs or for cooperative research, however we occasionally produce short product or subassembly runs to test commercial waters with our partners.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss custom work.